Business Events at Vejroe
For our commercial clients, Vejroe is a home for executive off-site, teambuilding and networking events, providing teams with a positive and unforgettable experience.
Business Event Packages
Make your business event a unique experience. Invite your partners to an exclusive event on Vejroe filled with adventure, surrounded by nature and with a good conscience to support an environmentally conscious lifestyle. On Vejroe, you and your guests will receive uncompromising quality and luxury in a relaxed and rustic island setting.
Depending on the group’s size, we offer the following accommodations:
- Blæsenborg – 12 Exclusive Suites including private access to the Hunter’s Lounge with dining room, comfortable seating area, fireplace and kitchen area.
Karlekammeret – 12 Suites including access to private living room with fireplace and kitchen
- Access to a large meeting room that sits above the Skipperly. This room overlooks the sea and is equipped with AV equipment.
- Meals served at the Skipperly Restaurant with option to grill and eat outside Blæsenborg Hotel or picnic style on the beach.
- Roundtrip sail from Kragenæs Harbor
Design your event with the following add-ons to make it completely your own. Think we are missing something? We are open to your requests and ideas to make your experience individual and one of a kind:
- Clay Pigeon shooting, available from Q2 2022
- Guided tour through the green houses and herb garden, learning about Vejroe’s sustainability initiatives
- Outdoor cooking class
- Wine tasting in the wine cellar
- Cider and Calva tasting from Fejoe’s apple orchard, Kernegaard
- Live music to create a relaxing atmosphere or festive event
- Wellness, stress reduction and mindfulness facilitators available to teach Yoga classes, meditation and breathwork.
- Book a massage or wellness treatment.
- Vejroe’s team with expertise in military training, group dynamics, mindfulness and stress reduction. This program includes full itinerary to engage decision making, leadership and communication using the island’s resources to develop as an individual and team.